Ham and Broccoli-Rice Casserole
1 cwhite rice, uncooked
1 lbcooked, chopped ham
1 bag(s)frozen chopped broccoli
1/2 stickbutter, softened
1 smallonion, diced
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of broccoli soup
1 bag(s)(12 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Ham and Broccoli-Rice Casserole
- Cook rice according to package directions and boil or steam broccoli just until softened.
- Saute onion in 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- Mix together, rice, chicken, onions, broccoli, soups, remaining butter and 2 cups of the cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on top of casserole.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.