Ground Pork Shepherds Pie Dated 1944
"I'm Cat (Cathy) from Texas. I love collecting old cookbooks and recipe collections from estate sales. I have millions of recipes that I have collected from said estate sales, garage sales and friends, co-workers, etc. I also wr ite recipes and was fortunate to inherit the family collection in 1980" (more
·• 1 pound ground pork
·• 1 clove minced garlic
·• 1 medium white onion chopped
·• 1/4-cup green pepper chopped
·• 2 tablespoons flour
·• 1 teaspoon salt
·• 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
·• 2 cups water
·• 2 cups cooked whole-kernel corn
·• 4 cups mashed potatoes
·• 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
How to Make Ground Pork Shepherds Pie Dated 1944
- • Brown pork, garlic, onion and green peppers in a skillet for about 10 minutes over medium heat.
- • Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
- • Add water and cook, stirring, until the mixture bubbles and thickens.
- • Pour the meat mixture into a three-quart casserole.
- • Layer the corn on top of the pork.
- • Spread the mashed potatoes on top of the corn and sprinkle with the parsley.(& cheese in latter stage of cooking jpg)
- • Bake in 350 oven for 30 minutes