Garlic & Butter Green Bean Cassrole
Kathy and Karen Sills
1/3 cred onion
1 Tbspmiced garlic
2 bag(s)12 oz frozen whole green beans
1 csour cream
1 can(s)condensed mushroom soup (small can}
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
·salt and pepper to taste
6oz bag(s)french fried onions
How to Make Garlic & Butter Green Bean Cassrole
- Preheat oven to 350. In a skillet over medium heat melt the butter.
- Add the red onions and cook 5 minutes. Add the garlic and green beans.
- Coat the beans in the butter and cook about 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl add the sour cream, soup and the cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add the beans and stir until mixed. Spray a casserole dish and pour the beans in.
- Bake 25 minutes, then add the fried onions to the top and bake 5 more minutes!