- 2 pounds of ground beef, browned
- 1 jar 48oz of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 16 oz bag medium egg noodles
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 12 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
Brown meat and drain fat. Then put the meat back in the skillet. Add
spaghetti sauce to meat; simmer for 20 minutes.
Cook noodles as directed on the package (cook to al dente); then drain and
toss the noodles with butter, seasonings and parmesan cheese. Spray two
9×13 pans with non-stick spray.
In each pan layer one quarter of the sauce, half of the noodles, then split the remaining sauce between the two. Top each with half of the mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil; bake 45 minutes.