Fried Rice With Ham & Peas
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 1/4 cups cooked rice (long-grain or white)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
How to Make Fried Rice With Ham & Peas
- 1Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add peas & onions; saute 3 minutes or until tender.
- 2Add rice & ham; cook until thoroughly heated. Push rice mixture to the sides of the pan, forming a well in center.
- 3Add egg to well & cook until set, stirring occasionally. Stir rice mixture into egg mixture. Stir in soy sauce & water.