☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozelbow macaroni, cooked
2 can(s)tuna fish in water (5 oz)
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1 can(s)small peas (7.5 oz)
·shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Easy Tuna Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
While the elbow macaroni is cooking, drain tuna and put in a large bowl. Add both cans of cream of mushroom soup and mix. (If you prefer, you can use one can of soup and 20 oz. of sour cream). Drain peas and add to mixture.
- Add drained cooked elbow macaroni and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a 2-quart ovenproof dish which has been sprayed with Pam. (I use my trusty old Corning Ware dish).
- Evenly sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top. Use at least two cups or more - - my personal preference is to have enough gooey melted cheese on top for each bite.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. If you like browned cheese, bake for a few minutes more until it reaches the desirable color. Serve.