Delicious Zippy Zucchini Casserole
2 Tbspcanola oil
2 cshredded zucchini
2 Tbspchopped seed jalapeno pepper
2 Tbspfinely chopped onion
2/3 cbiscuit mix
4 Tbspshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Delicious Zippy Zucchini Casserole
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs, oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the zucchini, jalapeno and onion; stir to coat.
- Stir in biscuit mix and cheese.
- Pour into a 24 oz baking dish coated with non-stick spray.
- Bake 375°F for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.