Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 can(s)chicken broth
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup, fat-free
1/2 can(s)peas, canned
·salt and pepper
1 can(s)flaky biscuits
How to Make Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot
- Pour chicken broth and both cream of chickens over it
- Add in as much carrots, celery and onion as you prefer.
- Add in garlic powder, salt and pepper and parsley flakes to taste
- Cook on high for 3 hours
- Remove chicken and shred.
Add the chicken back in with some crumbled bacon and the peas, stir together.
- Break up the flaky biscuits to make dumplings, uncooked, and put in the crockpot. I break each roll in about 3 parts and just place them on top.
- Cooking for another hour or so on high or until done. Enjoy delicious crockpot chicken and dumplings!