Crock Pot Ham and Potato Casserole
- 6-8 slice
- ham 1/8-inch thick
- medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium
- onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 c
- grated cheddar cheese
- 2 can(s)
- condensed cream of celery or cream of mushroom soup
- paprika to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Crock Pot Ham and Potato Casserole
- 1Put half of ham, potatoes and onions in Crock Pot. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then 1 cup of the grated cheese.
- 2Add remaining ham, potatoes and onions, and spoon undiluted soup over th top.