- box of jumbo shells(cooked and cooled)
- chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
- package stuffing mix
- can each mushroom soup, chicken and herb
- 1(4 cup)
- pagckage of any kind of shredded cheese
- cup water
How to Make Chicken stuffed shells
- 1Save 1 of each of the soups to make gravy for top. Reserve 1 cup of cheese for top after cooked.
- 2Mix chicken, soups, stuffing and cheese, water(enough water to moisten everything. Stuff into the cooked shells. Once filled place in a 13x9 buttered dish with the seam side down. Mix the other 2 cans of soup together and add water until you get a gravy consitancy.
- 3Pour over shells and bake at 350 until bubbly. 30-45 mins before serving place shredded cheese on top.