Chicken Pot Pie
1 stickbutter, divided
1 smallonion, diced
2chicken breast halves, cooked and diced
2 bag(s)frozen mixed vegetables
1 can(s)potatoes, diced (15oz)
16 ozchicken broth
1 can(s)jumbo biscuits
How to Make Chicken Pot Pie
- Melt 1/2 of the stick of butter in a large pan (I use a non-stick Dutch oven). Add onion and saute until translucent.
- Add veggies, potatoes and chicken to the onions and cook until heated.
- Add the rest of the stick of butter to the pan and sprinkle the flour over the top. Cook a couple minutes until the flour is incorporated.
- Add the chicken broth and cook over medium heat until the sauce thickens.
- Pour the cooked mixture into a sprayed or butter 9x13 casserole.
- Cut biscuits into 6 pieces each and scatter over top of mixture.