CHICKEN NOODLE CASSEROLE
3 ccooked boneless chicken breasts, chopped
12 ozmedium egg noodles, cooked al dente
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup (family size)
1 csour cream
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 cbread crumbs
1/4 csalted butter, melted
How to Make CHICKEN NOODLE CASSEROLE
- Saute or baked chicken breasts (you can also shred a store-bought rotisserie chicken) and chop or dice
- Boil 1 12oz pkg of egg noodles for 1 to 2 minutes less than the directions in a large sauce pan. Drain but don't rinse. Put back in the pot off of the heat.
- Add chicken to the noodles. Pour in the soup and sour cream. Sprinkle in half of the cheese. Stir until well blended.
- Pour into a lightly greased 13x9 pan.
- Melt butter and mix in breadcrumbs. Sprinkle on top of the casserole. Sprinkle the remaining cheese.
- You can also add vegetables to the casserole as well. Broccoli florets (steamed) and peas are two that work very well!