Chicken Korma Lasagna
Leave me a comment to let me know what YOU've tried!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxoven ready lasagna noodles
2 can(s)(5 oz) canned chicken
1 jar(s)korma (14 - 16 oz)
1 pkgcheese, shredded
How to Make Chicken Korma Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 425 (F).
- Spray a 9 x 9 foil pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place one layer of noodles on the bottom of the pan.
- Spread one can of chicken over the noodles. Pour the liquid from the can over the chicken.
- Spread 1/2 the jar of Korma sauce over the chicken.
- Generously sprinkle with shredded cheese (about 1/2 of the package). (I generally use the Mexi-Mix, but use your favorite.)
- Repeat steps 3 - 6.
- I KNOW the directions on the noodles tell you to add water, but I promise (from my experience) that it will make it too runny (still delicious, but very, very runny). Only add the liquid that is in the chicken.
- I also know that it says to bake covered. Don't. It will make it too runny.
- Bake for at least 45 minutes. (I used a toaster oven and bake for an hour.) The cheese will be a beautiful golden-brown with a touch of crispiness.
- Let it cool for about 15 minutes to "set".
(And let me know what you think!)