Chicken Enchilada (by Sandy)
4 largechicken breasts ( cooked and cubed)
1 pkgfajita seasoning
1 pkgflour or corn tortilias
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
12 ozsour cream, fat-free
4 cshredded mexican cheese blend
2 smallcans diced chilies
How to Make Chicken Enchilada (by Sandy)
- Mix together diced chicken, chicken soup, chilies,sour cream, and 2 handfuls shredded cheese.
- using 2/3 of mixture fill tortillas using a large spoon for each. Roll up
- Place in 9x13 greased baking dish, seam side down.
- Add more of the cheese to the rest of the meat mixture leaving some cheese to top with and spread over top of the tortillas, sprinkle with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for thirty minutes covered, uncover and cook another 10-15 minutes or until bubbly.