Chicken Enchilada (by Sandy)
- 4 large
- chicken breasts ( cooked and cubed)
- 1 pkg
- fajita seasoning
- 1 pkg
- flour or corn tortilias
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 12 oz
- sour cream, fat-free
- 4 c
- shredded mexican cheese blend
- 2 small
- cans diced chilies
How to Make Chicken Enchilada (by Sandy)
- 1Mix together diced chicken, chicken soup, chilies,sour cream, and 2 handfuls shredded cheese.
- 2using 2/3 of mixture fill tortillas using a large spoon for each. Roll up
- 3Place in 9x13 greased baking dish, seam side down.
- 4Add more of the cheese to the rest of the meat mixture leaving some cheese to top with and spread over top of the tortillas, sprinkle with the rest of the cheese.
- 5Bake in a 350 degree oven for thirty minutes covered, uncover and cook another 10-15 minutes or until bubbly.