Chicken Divan Pasta
- 1 box
- 16 oz. rotini pasta cooked
- 2 jar(s)
- 16 oz. alfredo sauce (prego)
- 4 c
- shredded cheese (cheddar-jack)
- 1 bag(s)
- frozen broccoli (cooked)
- boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked)
How to Make Chicken Divan Pasta
- 1Spray or grease a 13 x 9 pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook chicken, pasta and broccoli.
- 3In a bowl, mix the pasta, chicken, broccoli, Alfredo sauce and 2 cups cheese. Gently stir until blended.
- 4Put into baking pan and add remaining 2 cups of cheese on top.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-15 minutes or until cheese melts and heated through.
- 6I make this with peas for my husband who won't eat broccoli. Sometimes I do half the casserole broccoli and the other peas.