Chicken Divan Pasta
This recipe is from Food.com (Patti C), but I changed it to my liking.
1 box16 oz. rotini pasta cooked
2 jar(s)16 oz. alfredo sauce (prego)
4 cshredded cheese (cheddar-jack)
1 bag(s)frozen broccoli (cooked)
3boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked)
How to Make Chicken Divan Pasta
- Spray or grease a 13 x 9 pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook chicken, pasta and broccoli.
- In a bowl, mix the pasta, chicken, broccoli, Alfredo sauce and 2 cups cheese. Gently stir until blended.
- Put into baking pan and add remaining 2 cups of cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-15 minutes or until cheese melts and heated through.
- I make this with peas for my husband who won't eat broccoli. Sometimes I do half the casserole broccoli and the other peas.