Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Angela (Grammy) Derby
- 1 (6oz) pkg
- chicken flavored stuffing, like stove top (we love stuffing, so i double this)
- 1 (10 3/4 can(s)
- condensed cream of chicken soup (healthy request)
- 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- prepared dijon mustard
- boneless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces or rotisserie chicken works great
- 2 c
- cooked ham, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2-3 c
- fresh brocolli florets, blanched (optional)
- 8 slice
- swiss cheese
How to Make Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 375ºF. Prepare stuffing as directed on package.
- 2Mix soup, milk and mustard in medium bowl; stir in chicken, broccoli and ham. Spoon into 2-qt. casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with cheese slices and stuffing.
- 3Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through.
Tip: Check after 25 minutes, cover loosely with aluminum foil if the top is getting too browned.