Chicken Alfredo Delight
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cdry pasta, bite-sized
2 ccooked, diced roasted chicken
2 jar(s)alfredo sauce
10 ozmixed vegetables (your preferred mix)
2 can(s)mushroom pieces, drained
1/2 cgrated fresh parmesan
How to Make Chicken Alfredo Delight
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Spray a 9" x 13" pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, adding a pinch of salt. When al dente, drain thoroughly.
- While pasta is cooking, chop chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- in a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, alfredo, vegetables, and mushrooms. Place in prepared pan. Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is melted. If cheese is browning too fast, cover with aluminum foil.