Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- 2 c
- dry pasta (shells or elbow macaroni are really good for this recipe)
- 1 jar(s)
- 15-16 oz of a good alfredo sauce
- 1or2 c
- cooked chicken, shredded or chunked
- 1/2 c
- chicken broth
- 5 oz
- shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 tsp
- minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
In medium bowl, combine pasta, Alfredo sauce, cooked chicken, chicken broth, garlic, salt and pepper, shredded Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- 2Grease 9x13 baking dish.
Pour chicken mixture into baking dish.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes.