Cheesy Mushroom, Onion & Black Olive Enchiladas
1 largecan red enchilada sauce
1/2 csliced fresh mushroom
1/2 mediumyellow onion, chopped
6 largeflour tortillas
4 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 smallcan sliced black olives, drained
How to Make Cheesy Mushroom, Onion & Black Olive Enchiladas
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Pour about 1/2 cup enchilada sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a small skillet over medium high heat, add oil and then mushrooms and onion. Sautee, stirring, about 5 minutes until vegetables are wilted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove a flour tortilla, fill with a handful of shredded cheese, top with a spoonful of cooked vegetables, then a sprinkling of black olives. Roll up and place seam side down on top of sauce in baking dish. Repeat with the other 5 tortillas.
- Pour remaining can of sauce over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese, adding more if desired. Sprinkling with any remaining black olives.
- Bake 35-45 minutes, until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly. Makes 6 large enchiladas.