☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 lbground beef
1 can(s)ranch style beans
1 can(s)diced green chilies (mild)
1 can(s)green enchilada sauce (mild)
2 cmexican blend shredded cheese
1 csour cream
10 -12 smallcorn tortillas
1/2 cshaved parmasan cheese
How to Make Beef and Bean Enchiladas
- Cook beef, season to taste
- add garlic and onion powder to taste. I also added 1 tsp. of chili powder.
- drain off fat from hamburger.
- add 3/4 of the green chili enchilada sauce, can of ranch beans, diced green chilies and simmer for 3-5 minutes
- add the 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup of sour cream and 1 cup of shredded cheese. mix until melted.
- line a pan with 6 tortillas on the bottom, add the mixture of meat and cheeses.
- put the rest of the tortillas on top and add the rest of the enchilada sauce.
- take the rest of the cheese and sour cream and mix together and put on the top of the tortillas.
- bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.