☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 largepotatoes, russets
¼ cparmesan cheese, grated
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1 tsponion powder
1 tspgarlic powder
¼ tspblack pepper, ground
How to Make BAKED POTATO BITS
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Scrub potatoes and cut into eighths
- Place parmesan cheese, olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, salt and potatoes in a resealable plastic bag.
- Seal the bag, then shake to coat the potatoes with the seasoning.
- Spread the potatoes over a baking sheet sprayed with Pam.
- Bake until the potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, about 25 minutes.