3 tspkerrygold irish butter
2 tspchopped shallots
1/2 cirish swiss cheese, grated
1/2 cvintage cheddar cheese, grated
1/2 cdubliner cheese, grated
3 1/2 cshaped pasta , cooked and cooled
3/4 cplain bread crumbs
How to Make Baked Pasta with Cheese and Stout
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Butter a 9x13-inch baking dish or six 6-ounce ramekins
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt 1 teaspoon of the butter. Add the shallots and cook until soft, but not browned, about 3 minutes.
- Add the Guinness and cook until reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Add the cream and cook until reduced by half, about 5 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Melt remaining 2 teaspoons of butter.
- In a bowl, combine the cooked pasta, cheese, and cream mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan or ramekins. Top with bread crumbs and spoon melted butter over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until bread crumbs are lightly browned and sauce is bubbling.