Baked Parmesan/Mozzerella Chicken & Pasta
1 poundziti pasta (can substitute with penne)
25 oz.tomato sauce
2 cupsmozzarella cheese
1 cupparmesan cheese
·salt and pepper to taste
2 tblsps.vegetable oil
How to Make Baked Parmesan/Mozzerella Chicken & Pasta
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Boil pasta for 10 minutes, then drain. Dice chicken breasts and cook thoroughly in vegetable oil. Drain.
- Add tomato sauce, then add cooked pasta and mix until the pasta is coated with sauce.
- Pour half of the pasta into a greased 11 x 7 inch or 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup of parmesan, 1/8 cup of basil. Layer the remaining half of the pasta evenly on top. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining cheese and basil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove and sprinkle immediately with additional parmesan cheese and fresh basil. Serve warm and enjoy!