ANGELA’S BUFFALO CHICKEN MAC & CHEESE
1 boxkraft macaroni & cheese original cheddar
4 Tbspfranks red hot sauce
16 ozgreen onion sour cream dip
2 crotisserie chicken, deboned , skinless
4 cmozzarella finely shredded cheese
1 tspblack pepper
How to Make ANGELA’S BUFFALO CHICKEN MAC & CHEESE
- Prepare the box of Mac and cheese according to the directions. And put into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Next add the Franks Red Hot Sauce to the container of Green Onion sour cream and stir until blended well. Now add this mixture to the same large bowl of macaroni & cheese.
- Too the same bowl stir in the rotisserie chicken and black pepper.
- For the Mozzarella Cheese you will need to measure out 2 Cups and stir in the cheese to the same bowl. Reserve the other 2 Cups that will go on top of the casserole.
- After mixing all of the ingredients well. Pour into a 12 by 10 baking dish at least 2 inches deep. Last step evenly spread the remaining mozzarella cheese on top and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes..