1 15-oz can(s)beef tamales
1 mediumonion, finely chopped
1 8-oz can(s)corn, drained
1 8-oz can(s)tomato sauce
1 tspchili powder
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 colives, sliced
How to Make Alamo Tamale Supper
- Slice tamales in half crosswise and arrange in bottom of greased crock-pot.
- Sprinkle chopped onion over tamales.
- Add corn.
- Mix tomato sauce and chili powder; pour into crock-pot.
- Top with shredded cheese and sprinkle with sliced ripe olives.
- Cover and cook on Low setting for 5 to 7 hours or on High setting for 2 hours.
- Double recipe for 5-quart crock-pot.