Veggie Rice Burgers
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 bag(s)(11oz) southwestern style black beans with corn and brown rice
1 bag(s)(12oz)frozen cheesy rice and broccoli
3/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
1 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Veggie Rice Burgers
- Microwave frozen veggies according to directions on bag. Add to large bowl.
- Place large pieces of broccoli in food processor, add about 3/4 cup of remaining mixture. Process about 30 seconds until ground. Put back in bowl.
- Add egg, parmesan cheese and pepper. Mix well.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Shape mixture into patties. Refrigerate until firm, about an hour.
- Heat skillet, add olive oil. Cook burgers until golden and crisp, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve and Enjoy.
- *Burgers can be frozen before cooking. Defrost and cook at a later time.