400 gkidney beans, rinsed, drained and mashed
280 gcooked quinoa
90 gground almonds
1red onion, finely chopped
2 tspground cumin
1 tspsmoked paprika
2 clovegarlic, crushed
How to Make Veggie Burgers
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390F.
- Peel and chop the sweet potato into small chunks, then place in a pan of boiling water and simmer for 20 minutes (until softened).
- Meanwhile mix together the cooked quinoa, mashed kidney beans, ground almonds, onion, garlic, sweetcorn and spices until fully combined.
- Drain the potatoes, then mash and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal parts and shape into round balls. Flatten then bake for 35 minutes, turning once after 20 minutes.