Turkey, Spinach & Feta Burgers
Angela (Grammy) Derby
How to Make Turkey, Spinach & Feta Burgers
- 1Sautee onion and garlic in olive oil and butter until translucent; set aside to cool.
- 2Chop the spinach into one-inch pieces. (I used between 1-1 1/2 cups of it chopped, but you might like more.)
- 3Place ground turkey, feta cheese and chopped spinach in a bowl; add cooled onion & garlic; mix until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- 4Divide the meat into quarters and form into ½-inch-thick patties.
- 5Cook the patties over medium-high heat in a frying pan, with a little olive oil. Flip the patties every 2 to 3 minutes. You will know they are done when the juices run clear and the meat is light brown all through the center. Use a knife to cut into the centers to make sure the meat is cooked.
- 6Serve on buns. Makes 4 delicious burgers!