Turkey Koftas With Tahini Yoghurt Sauce
2 Tbsptahini paste
2 Tbsplemon juice
2 Tbspgreek yogurt
4garlic clove crushed (divided)
1/2 lbminced turkey
2 Tbspchopped fresh mint
2 Tbspchopped cilantro
1 tspground cumin
1/2 tspcayenne or allepo pepper
2 Tbspvegetable oil
How to Make Turkey Koftas With Tahini Yoghurt Sauce
- Make the sauce first
In a small bowl mix two tablespoons of Tahini paste with the juice of one lemon (It will start to thicken).
- Mix in two tablespoons of water.
- Mix in two tablespoons of greek yoghurt.
- Add more water if needed to get a thick but runny consistency.
- Add a crushed garlic clove.
- Salt to taste and set aside.
- The koftas
1. Grate the zucchini.
- In a bowl, mix the minced turkey meat, grated zucchini and all the dry ingredients.
- Shape mixture into 2 inch diameter patties.
- Heat up a pan with two tablespoons of vegetable oil on medium heat and sear burgers in batches for about 3 min each side until golden brown.
- Plate, garnish with cilantro and serve with sauce on the side.