Mesquite Green Chili and Tomato Fresh Burgers
- 2 pounds fresh ground beef
- 1/2 cup italian bread crumbs or plain
- 1.4th cup mayo
- 1 packet of lipton onion dry soup mix
- 1 small can of green chilis and tomatoes- - mild flavor
- 1/4th tsp black pepper
- 1/4th tsp grill mates mesquite flavoring
How to Make Mesquite Green Chili and Tomato Fresh Burgers
- 1Put everything in a large bowl and mix up very well. Make sure you drain off all the juice from your green chilis/tomatoes before adding to the meat.
Once mixed, makes 6 to 8 burgers, grill and enjoy.
- 2**** Add your favorite toppings and enjoy.