How to Make Meatball burgers
- Open up your 2 pounds of ground beef, place in bowl with 2 raw eggs and mash them together. Form two patties and place in pan on stove and set heat at medium-high.
- Take meat flavored marinara sauce, open the jar and empty into sauce pan and simmer. Add the pinches of garlic powder as it heats up. More may be added if desired.
- The patties should cook fairly fast so have buns ready with one side of a bun having a slice of muenster cheese on it and the other side having provolone.
- When patties are cooked, place both on each side of the buns and pour a table spoon of hot marinara over one of the patties and then put both halves together to enjoy!
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 to make burgers until you run out of meat.