Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole
1 lbground chuck
1/4 conion, chopped
1 pkgspaghetti sauce mix
8 ozmozzarella cheese, grated
1/2 csour cream
1/3 cparmesan cheese, grated
2 Tbspsqueeze butter
1 can(s)crescent rolls
1 can(s)(8 oz) tomato sauce
How to Make Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown meat and onion together; drain fat, then return to pan.
- Stir in tomato sauce and spaghetti sauce mix until well blended. Heat over medium heat until hot and bubbly. Spread meat mixture into 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Combine mozzarella cheese and sour cream. Spread mixture over the top of the meat mixture.
- Separate crescent rolls into triangles and place over meat and cheese mixture. Squeeze margarine over rolls and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 18=25 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares and serve.