Yummy! Cheeseburger Pie
How to Make Yummy! Cheeseburger Pie
- 1Place your pie shell in preheated 350 oven to lightly brown. I added onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper. Once this is done set it to the side. I like Marie Calendars pie shell
- 2Brown your pound of hamburger meat, adding chopped onion, drain well.
- 3Grate your block of cheddar (or any other cheese of your liking). Grated cheese that you grate yourself always works best because it melts so nicely. I throw in a small handful of cheese into my meat mixture stirring well and then one half the can of spaghetti sauce.
- 4Once this is all stirred to combine, add a small handful of your shredded cheese to the bottom of your pie shell then dump your meat on top of that spreading level and cover the top with the remained of your cheese. Covering well. I use LOTS of cheese!
- 5Place this in your preheated oven for approximately 20-30 minutes. Ovens vary so you'll just need to keep an eye on it. Remove once the cheese and edges are browned up well.