Wine Marinated Kabobs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1/2 lb
- fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 c
- salad oil
- 1/2 c
- burgundy wine
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Wine Marinated Kabobs
- 1Shape the meat by tablespoons into 24 balls.
- 2Place in a glass bowl or plastic bag.
- 3Add the mushrooms.
- 4Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the meatballs and mushrooms.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, turning the meatballs and mushrooms occasionally.
- 6On each of 4 12-inch metal skewers, alternate 6 meatballs with 6 mushrooms.
- 7Set oven control to broil and/or 550.
- 8Broil kabobs 4-inches from the heat to the desired doneness, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 9Brush occasionally with the remaining marinade and gently push with a fork to turn.