Wine Marinated Kabobs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1/2 lbfresh mushrooms
1/4 csalad oil
1/2 cburgundy wine
1/8 tspminced garlic
1 tspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Wine Marinated Kabobs
- Shape the meat by tablespoons into 24 balls.
- Place in a glass bowl or plastic bag.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the meatballs and mushrooms.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, turning the meatballs and mushrooms occasionally.
- On each of 4 12-inch metal skewers, alternate 6 meatballs with 6 mushrooms.
- Set oven control to broil and/or 550.
- Broil kabobs 4-inches from the heat to the desired doneness, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Brush occasionally with the remaining marinade and gently push with a fork to turn.