Wild West Picante Burgers
I use the mild sauce on mine. But some of you Cowgirls & Cowboys out there may want a little more kick....the Wild West Way!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup picante sauce of chunky salsa
- 4 hamburger rolls
How to Make Wild West Picante Burgers
- 1Mix thoroughly beef and picante sauce.
- 2Shape firmly into 4 patties, 1/2 inch thick.
- 3Grill patties 10 minutes or until done, turning once and spreading with more picante sauce.
- 4Serve on rolls, with your choice of trimmings.