Wild West Cowboy Stew
These men expected a hearty dish for their lunch which they could heat up over an open fire... Wah-lah! Cowboy Stew!
As the sun set, these cowboys galloped to their homesteads, happy to kiss their queens, thanking her for the savory lunch meal, but most of all--- she was kissed because she was so sorely missed.
(Haha!) There is no great story, but thought I would get you going! ((lol))
- 1 lb
- ground beef, browned and drained
- onion, choppped
- ounces of diced tomatoes-- juice included so dont drain
- standard cans of cream style corn
- cans of chili with beans, juice included
- standard can rotel tomatoes, juice included
- standard can sliced potatoes, juice included
How to Make Wild West Cowboy Stew
- 1Place all in large pot, bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Serve with Mexican corn bread or regular corn bread or crusty bread.
Did you notice I did not mention salt nor pepper?
Your man will thank you for this great little hearty meal! Yum!