Wild Rice Casserole
1 cwild rice, uncooked
2 lbground beef
1 cchopped celery
1 cchopped onion
1 pkglipton onion soup mix
2 can(s)chicken rice soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
2 Tbspsoy sauce
How to Make Wild Rice Casserole
- Wash and cook wild rice on simmer about 45 minutes.
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown hamburger meat with chopped onion. When no longer pink drain off liquid.
- Add remaining ingredients along with cooked Wild Rice, to cooked ground meat, stir well.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray. Add ground meat and rice mixture.
- Cover and bake 2 hours at 350 degrees.
- The above steps are the original way of making this recipe, but I have tweeked it for the microwave which makes it quicker to prepare.
- Follow first 5 steps.
Poor casserole into prepared dish and cover, place in Microwave cook on high for 15 minutes.
- Reduce Microwave to 50 percent for 30 minutes.
- After cook time is complete, allow to sit in dish for a few minutes to sit, and cool.