Wild Rice Casserole
- 1 c
- wild rice, uncooked
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 c
- chopped celery
- 1 c
- chopped onion
- 1 pkg
- lipton onion soup mix
- 2 can(s)
- chicken rice soup
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
How to Make Wild Rice Casserole
- 1Wash and cook wild rice on simmer about 45 minutes.
- 2Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- 3Brown hamburger meat with chopped onion. When no longer pink drain off liquid.
- 4Add remaining ingredients along with cooked Wild Rice, to cooked ground meat, stir well.
- 5Spray casserole dish with cooking spray. Add ground meat and rice mixture.
- 6Cover and bake 2 hours at 350 degrees.
- 7The above steps are the original way of making this recipe, but I have tweeked it for the microwave which makes it quicker to prepare.
- 8Follow first 5 steps.
Poor casserole into prepared dish and cover, place in Microwave cook on high for 15 minutes.
- 9Reduce Microwave to 50 percent for 30 minutes.
- 10After cook time is complete, allow to sit in dish for a few minutes to sit, and cool.