White Sloppy Joes (aka Morris' sloppy joes)
How to Make White Sloppy Joes (aka Morris' sloppy joes)
- 1Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Drain and return to pan.
- 2Add both cans of soup and stir in well. (see note at end)
- 3Serve on hamburger buns. It makes 10 to 12 sandwiches.
- 4Depending on the type of beef you buy you may not need all the soup as it could make it "too sloppy". I have at times put the leftover in a freezable container and used it the next time. You can also let it simmer a little bit and it cooks down and thickens up some if you have too much soup in it. Also, since buns come in so many different sizes the number may vary and often times people eat more than one.
- 5One time I got these all started and realized I did not have any celery soup. I substituted celery seed in the mix and it still had that celery taste.