White Castle Casserole
1 1/4 lbground beef
1 boxdry onion soup (both packages in the box)
2 can(s)crescent rolls
1 pkgshredded cheddar cheese
Several slicedill pickles (to your taste)
How to Make White Castle Casserole
- Pre-heat oven to 350*
- Brown the ground beef with the 2 onion soup packets until cooked. Drain and dry the meat as much as possible. (I pressed paper towel on top of meat while in the drainer.
- Unroll one can of crescent rolls and place in casserole dish (lightly greased~I used Pam cooking spray)
- Spread the meat and onions on top of crescent rolls.
Cover with cheese
Place pickles on top of the cheese and drizzle with mustard.
- Place other unrolled crescent rolls on top.
- Bake until the top is golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- Cut and enjoy~that easy!