White Castle Casserole
- 1 1/4 lb
- ground beef
- 1 box
- dry onion soup (both packages in the box)
- 2 can(s)
- crescent rolls
- 1 pkg
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Several slice
- dill pickles (to your taste)
- mustard (optional)
- ketchup (optional)
How to Make White Castle Casserole
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350*
- 2Brown the ground beef with the 2 onion soup packets until cooked. Drain and dry the meat as much as possible. (I pressed paper towel on top of meat while in the drainer.
- 3Unroll one can of crescent rolls and place in casserole dish (lightly greased~I used Pam cooking spray)
- 4Spread the meat and onions on top of crescent rolls.
Cover with cheese
Place pickles on top of the cheese and drizzle with mustard.
- 5Place other unrolled crescent rolls on top.
- 6Bake until the top is golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- 7Cut and enjoy~that easy!