Whiskey Sour Sirloin1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Whiskey Sour Sirloin
- 1When getting the steak look for a good piece that is about 2-inches thick.
- 2Place steak in shallow baking dish.
- 3In small saucepan combine remaining ingredients except orange.
- 4Over low heat, simmer 5 minutes; pour over meat.
- 5Top with orange slices; cover.
- 6Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours, turning occasionally.
- 7Remove meat from marinade; grill or broil as desired.
- 8Heat remaining marinade and serve with steak.
Show 1 Comment & Review