Whiskey Sour Sirloin1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Whiskey Sour Sirloin
- When getting the steak look for a good piece that is about 2-inches thick.
- Place steak in shallow baking dish.
- In small saucepan combine remaining ingredients except orange.
- Over low heat, simmer 5 minutes; pour over meat.
- Top with orange slices; cover.
- Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove meat from marinade; grill or broil as desired.
- Heat remaining marinade and serve with steak.