- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 15 oz can diced tomato
- 1/4 cup onion
- 2-3 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 cup mexican shredded cheese (reserve some for topping)
- 1 lg.can refried beans (or two small)
- 8 soft burrito sized flour tortillas
How to Make Wet Burritos
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large skillet on the stove top brown meat and onions until fully cooked. Drain then add tomoatoes, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Simmer for about 5 minutes then set aside.
- 2Add soup, sour cream, and milk into a sauce pan. Heat until ingredients are blended.
- 3In a large rectangular pan start making your burritos and lining them up. Beans, beef mixture, shredded cheese. Fold two ends then roll up leaving seam side down. Top burritos with sauce and reserved shredded cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.