Western Chuck Steak
I grow my own beef, and by doing so, I feel the meat has a better taste rather than having all the additives and other crud they put in our meats these days.
This recipe is one that I use when I am cooking for my wife and friends. They all seem to like it.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce
- 1/4 c
- cider vinegar
- 1 small
- chopped onion
- 3 to 4 lb
- beef chuck steak
How to Make Western Chuck Steak
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in saucepan. Over med-high heat, bring mixture to a boil.
- 2Turn heat down and simmer 5 minutes. Let cool to room temp.
- 3Pour into a plastic bag with meat.
- 4Refrigerate 8 to 10 hours, or overnight. I recomend overnight.
- 5Broil 8 to 10 minutes on each side (for rare or medium), about 15 minutes for med-well.
- 6To serve, you can either cut across grain into thin slices or do like I do. Grab a sizeable slab of the steak and run like the wind.