☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbfresh ground beef
1/4 cworcestershire sauce (to taste)
·salt, pepper, natures seasoning salt, and greek seasoning to tase
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
How to Make Wesley's Favorite Meatballs and Gravy
- Place thawed ground beef in a large bowl.
- Add worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
- Roll seasoned ground beef into 2 inch meatballs and place in prepared fry pan; cover and cook until meatballs are done.
- Remove meatballs from fry pan and drain all but 1 tablespoon of the fat. Pour in the can of Cream of Mushroom Soup; add can of water and wisk until soup is well blended. (Note: Low fat and/or low sodium soup can be used and it does not affect the taste of the meal at all)
- Replace meatballs into soup mixture and heat until boiling. Reduce heat and simmer for at least 15 minutes. Serve hot over mashed potatoes or rice with salad and warm bread for a full meal. Enjoy!