Vidalia Beef Patty1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1ground beef patty, per person
1.5 sliceidaho potato per person
1.5 slicelarge vidalia onion per person
·salt and freshly ground pepper
How to Make Vidalia Beef Patty
- On a piece of heavily buttered foil, place beef patty, topped with potato, topped with onion.
- Top onion with 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
- Salt and pepper heavily.
- Twist foil together at top to enclose package.
- Place packages in ovenproof dish or on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.