Venison Salisbury Steak Meatballs
- 1 lb
- ground venison
- 1/2 lb
- ground pork
- 2 can(s)
- 10 1/2 oz campbells french onion soup
- 3/4 c
- dry breadcrumbs
- 1 large
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp
- mustard powder
- 1 c
- beef broth
- fresh thyme leaves for garnish
How to Make Venison Salisbury Steak Meatballs
- 1Mix the venison, pork, breadcrumbs, egg, 1/2 cup of the french onion soup, salt and pepper. Shape into large meatballs.
- 2Mix the flour with the remaining french onion soup until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients except the thyme.
- 3Place the meatballs in a large skillet and brown well on all sides. Pour the french onion sauce over top the meatballs.
- 4Transfer the skillet to a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 5Serve the meatballs with the sauce over top sprinkled with thyme