Vegetable Beef Soup
1 lbbeef for stew - lean, cut into small pieces
2 Tbspvegetable oil
·steak seasoning (i used tone's canadian) to taste
4 cfrozen vegetables
2 1/2 - 3 cvegetable juice
2 1/2 - 3 cbeef broth
1 Tbsptomato paste
2 cfrozen okra (optional - happened to have)
·salt and pepper to taste
·cabbage chopped (optional)
1-2 dash(es)accent (optional)
How to Make Vegetable Beef Soup
- TWO DIRECTIONS - CROCKPOT OR 5-6 QT PAN ON THE STOVE
- Add 1/2 to 1 cup of each vegetable juice and Progresso beef broth. Simmer until beef is tender.
- Add balance of ingredients
- At at this point - 1)Crockpot for 6-8 hours on low or in a 6 qt pan on the stove simmering for at least 2 hours. If using a 6 qt pan you can most likely use all the ingredients.
- If you like highly seasoned add a small can of chopped green chilis...
- With the unused items: I used them in a second pot for a spicy vegetable soup - using a 4 oz can of chopped green chilis, a dash or two of steak seasoning.. Used balance of the juices and added a dash of steak seasoning.