Vegetable Beef Rolls1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbground beef
1egg, slightly beaten
1/2 cshredded carrots
1/4 cchopped celery
1/4 cchopped green bell pepper
1/2 citalian salad dressing
How to Make Vegetable Beef Rolls
- Combine ground beef and egg, divide into 6 portions and pat out into 6"x4" rectangles.
- Combine the salt, pepper, carrot, celery and the
- Place equal amounts of the vegetable mixture onto each ground beef rectangle, roll up as for a jelly roll.
- Wrap each with 2 slices of bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Place in a baking dish and pour the salad dressing over top.
- Let stand for about 1 hour, turning occasionally to keep all sides coated.
- Remove rolls from pan and grill over medium coals, for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Basting with the marinade left in the dish.
- Turn and baste occasionally.
- Be sure to remove the toothpicks before serving.