Upside Down Tator Tot Hotdish
- 1 lb
- hamburger browned and drained
- 1 can(s)
- mixed vegtables
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c
- 8 oz
- swiss cheese sliced
- 1 pkg
- frozen tator tots
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 c
- crushed french fried onion rings or crushed shoe string potato's
How to Make Upside Down Tator Tot Hotdish
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 glass pan with cooking spray. Mix milk with soup and add salt and pepper, set aside.
- 2Arrange tator tots on bottom of pan. Begin layering on top of tator tots with hamburger then vegtables. Arrange swiss cheese slices over the vegtables. Cover evenly with soup mixture.
- 3Sprinkle top with crushed fried onion rings or shoe string potato's that will help prevent the soup from developing a tough layer and adds additional flavor.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees or until tator tots appear browned and casserole begins to bubble. 30-40 minutes.