☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 c
- chopped onion
- 1 jar(s)
- spaghetti sauce
- (8-ounce) carton sour cream
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkg
- package refrigerated crescent rolls
- i changed the 1 package of spaghetti sauce mix and 2 8-ounce cans tomato sauce for the jar of spaghetti sauce.
How to Make Upside-Down Pizza
- 1Cook beef and onion in a large skillet until meat is browned, drain well.
- 2Add either jar of spaghetti sauce or if you are using the sauce mix and canned tomato sauce use it.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 3Spoon mixture into a lightly greased baking dish; top with sour cream, and sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- 4Unroll crescent rolls and place on top of cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes.