Untraditional Bacon Cheeseburger
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbground chuck
4buns i prefer kaiser
How to Make Untraditional Bacon Cheeseburger
- In a food processor or a hand turned meat grinder, grind up a pound of bacon. If unable to grind, finely chop and add pieces to hamburger.
- Add the ground bacon to the ground hamburger thoroughly.
- Make into 1/2 pound patties. Or your choice of size.
- Add small amount of Olive Oil in skillet, pre-heat. Drop patties in skillet add garlic, paprika and ground pepper to taste and cook to desired wellness.
- Melt cheese of choice I use pepper jack on some and Colby jack on others to meet my families needs.
- Stack on bun and top with toppings of your choice, like onions, lettuce, BBQ sauce.